This acceptable use policy ("Policy") sets forth the general guidelines and acceptable and prohibited uses of the dantechllc.com website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services"). This Policy is a legally binding agreement between you ("User", "you" or "your") and DanTech LLC ("DanTech LLC", "we", "us" or "our"). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms "User", "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and DanTech LLC, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
Prohibited activities and uses
You may not use the Website and Services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this Policy:
- Distributing malware or other malicious code.
- Disclosing sensitive personal information about others.
- Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Distributing pornography or adult related content.
- Promoting or facilitating prostitution or any escort services.
- Hosting, distributing or linking to child pornography or content that is harmful to minors.
- Promoting or facilitating gambling, violence, terrorist activities or selling weapons or ammunition.
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances, drug contraband or prescription medications.
- Managing payment aggregators or facilitators such as processing payments on behalf of other businesses or charities.
- Facilitating pyramid schemes or other models intended to seek payments from public actors.
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
- Manual or automatic credit card or other available payment methods testing using bots or scripts.
- Purchasing any of the offered Services on someone else’s behalf.
- Misrepresenting or fraudulently representing products or services.
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities through the Website and Services.
On the website, we strive to provide our users with high quality products at the best affordable prices, to encourage sellers to offer more discounts, we have offered a free 60 day selling where you don’t need a subscription to sell on the platform.
Acceptable use policy
You agree to package items for delivery with new packaging boxes, you'll print both shipping label and invoice when packaging an item for delivery, the invoice will be put inside the packaging box and the shipping label will be placed on the packaging box.
You agree to send us Dantech LLC through your dedicated seller link, a live video and picture of the boxing process of items to be shipped.
You agree to follow strict rules on posting only allowed products or services. In the event you're found posting prohibited goods or services, your account will be immediately shutdown and legal proceedings will begin with user if needed.
You agree to complete and fulfil every single order placed for your product or service timely within 24hrs, we ought to be informed prior if any goods or service will be delayed dispatched beyond 24hrs and reasons as to why this would be. Any goods or service not completed or dispatched after 24hrs will be canceled and refunds issued to buyer.
You agree to adhere to posting guidelines for product images and product specification. Vendors are solely responsible for materials posted on the platform, and agree to adhere to binding copyright laws in your country, as such you agree to only post original photos of the product taken by you the seller or skilled work provider, if a manufacturer supply’s photos of products you post, do ensure that supplied photos are exact match with products been advertised for sale. We strongly forbid posting photos of other persons products and photos that isn’t an exact match and condition as products been advertised for sale.
We have partnered with third-party logistic companies. All shipments of retailer products will be handled and processed through our partners while service providers will be required to visit the user’s location to provide the services. You agree to complete and fulfil every single order placed for your product timely within 24hrs of sales.
Cancelation and Refund policy
Cancelation and refund are valid for a period of 10 calendar days from the date of the purchase. If you receive your order and are not satisfied for any reason you can return the product for a refund. If the period of 10 days has lapsed since the purchase, we can't, unfortunately, offer you a refund.
- Refund requirements
- The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund:
- Product is defective
- Product is not as described
- Product must be in original packaging
- Product must be unused
- Product must not be damaged
In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
Proof of purchase
To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund.
Sale and clearance items
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be returned.
In order to return an order, you must contact us first and obtain and include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization.
Returns can be mailed to: Back to Seller. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs with regard to the items that you wish to return. We will not refund the shipping costs.
You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found damaged or used beyond what it takes for us to reasonably inspect it, then we may reject a refund.
Refunds might be subject to a 3% restocking fee.
Any User in violation of the Website and Services security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
- Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security of the Website and Services.
- Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
- Accessing another network without permission, including to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures.
- Unauthorized scanning or monitoring of data on any network or system without proper authorization of the owner of the system or network.
You may not consume excessive amounts of the resources of the Website and Services or use the Website and Services in any way which results in performance issues or which interrupts the Services for other Users. Prohibited activities that contribute to excessive use, include without limitation:
- Deliberate attempts to overload the Website and Services and broadcast attacks (i.e. denial of service attacks).
- Engaging in any other activities that degrade the usability and performance of the Website and Services.
No spam policy
You may not use the Website and Services to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages. We maintain a zero tolerance policy for use of the Website and Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (";SPAM";).
Your products or services advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) may not be used in conjunction with the Website and Services. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or newsgroups.
Sending emails through the Website and Services to purchased email lists (";safe lists";) will be treated as SPAM.
Defamation and objectionable content
We value the freedom of expression and encourage Users to be respectful with the content they post. We are not a publisher of User content and are not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims or to determine whether certain material, which we may find objectionable, should be censored. However, we reserve the right to moderate, disable or remove any content to prevent harm to others or to us or the Website and Services, as determined in our sole discretion.
Copyrighted material must not be published via the Website and Services without the explicit permission of the copyright owner or a person explicitly authorized to give such permission by the copyright owner. Upon receipt of a claim for copyright infringement, or a notice of such violation, we will immediately run full investigation. However, we generally require a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to take down alleged infringing material from the Website and Services. We may terminate the Service of Users with repeated copyright infringements. Further procedures may be carried out if necessary. We will assume no liability to any User of the Website and Services for the removal of any such material. If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person or persons using the Website and Services, please get in touch with us to report copyright infringement.
You take full responsibility for maintaining reasonable security precautions for your account. You are responsible for protecting and updating any login account provided to you for the Website and Services.
We reserve our right to be the sole arbiter in determining the seriousness of each infringement and to immediately take corrective actions, including but not limited to:
- Suspending or terminating your Service with or without notice upon any violation of this Policy. Any violations may also result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
- Disabling or removing any content which is prohibited by this Policy, including to prevent harm to others or to us or the Website and Services, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Reporting violations to law enforcement as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- A failure to respond to an email from our abuse team within 2 days, or as otherwise specified in the communication to you, may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
Suspended and terminated User accounts due to violations will not be re-activated.
Nothing contained in this Policy shall be construed to limit our actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the prohibited activities. We reserve the right to take any and all additional actions we may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the Website and Services, and levying cancellation charges to cover our costs. In addition, we reserve at all times all rights and remedies available to us with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
If you have discovered and would like to report a violation of this Policy, please contact us immediately. We will investigate the situation and provide you with full assistance.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to [email protected]
This document was last updated on February 9, 2022